Friday, February 20, 2009

She Crawls!



Just the wrong way...

7 comments:

Casey said...

She getting it!! She just needs some socks that will stick to the floor and help her get traction!
How cute she is telling you to come crawl for her!! Lovin' Jordyn!!
This is MOM on Casey's computer!

Britney said...

Love it. Dylan did that when he first was learning.

jenny said...

that is so cute. desmond did that too, must be how they learn. nice work jordyn!

Anonymous said...

dude I couldn't pay attention to to crawling due to your breathing so LOUD!!!

"Jenna stop breathing so loud"

"Jacki I can't not breath!!"

Look who's the loud breather now!!

Anonymous said...

dude I couldn't pay attention to to crawling due to your breathing so LOUD!!!

"Jenna stop breathing so loud"

"Jacki I can't not breath!!"

Look who's the loud breather now!!

Anonymous said...

dude I couldn't pay attention to to crawling due to your breathing so LOUD!!!

"Jenna stop breathing so loud"

"Jacki I can't not breath!!"

Look who's the loud breather now!!

Anonymous said...

dude I couldn't pay attention to to crawling due to your breathing so LOUD!!!

"Jenna stop breathing so loud"

"Jacki I can't not breath!!"

Look who's the loud breather now!!