Just in case you really wanted to know what we were doing last week.
Started in Vegas. Enjoyed a great Breakfast Buffet.

Drove to St. George
Met up with some crazy cousins.

Played with more cousins.
Went on a couple hikes.
Saw snow. Not to be confused with saw The Snows.

A Snow man built a snowman. (I had too!)
Explored a national park.
Enjoyed 4 generations of fun!
Drove to St. George
Met up with some crazy cousins.Played with more cousins.
A Snow man built a snowman. (I had too!)
Explored a national park.
Enjoyed 4 generations of fun!
3 comments:
Seemed to pass about that fast too!
Lots of fun and good times and then it was OVER?!?! Glad you come out for it!!
See you in a couple of weeks!
Aloha, MOM
Aw, I miss Jordyn. She's so cute. You are not allowed to take her out of the state again.
:)
How was I the OLDEST grandchild in a family full of WOMEN?
WOW, THAT WAS A TOUGH CHILDHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(JAKE)
Post a Comment