What would you do if your daughter had a poopy diaper at Starbucks and there was no changing table in the bathroom?
What I would do is sit on the toilet, lay her on my lap and wrestle the squirmers with one hand while I wiped her with the other.
What would you do if you quickly realized that you forgot to lock the door because a very embarrassed woman walks in on you while you are sitting on the toilet with your diaperless daughter on your lap?
What I would do is quickly jump up, holding my daughter with one arm (still a little poopy mind you) and 'run' to the door and explain to the woman that I wasn't going to the bathroom. I was just sitting on the toilet because I needed to change a diaper (as shown by the diaperless/poopy baby I would be holding in my arm). After practically following her out of the bathroom, I would realize that she really didn't want to hear my story, walk back into the bathroom and return to the toilet to finish the diaper change after remembering to lock the door of course.
What would you do once you were done changing your daughters diaper?
What I would do is poor salt on my opened, embarrassed wound by trying to explain AGAIN to the lady that I really wasn't going to the bathroom only to be met by her non-eye-contact and only to realize that this lady REALLY doesn't want to hear my story.
That's what I would do in that situation...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
So funny!! Ha ha! How embarrassing!!
They need a changing table at starbucks!! I mean, people with kids like starbucks too!
I love how you write Jacki!
Awww, that's embarrassing, and really funny! I would do the same thing, except more than likely, I would have smeared poop all over my clothes in the process.
Hahahaha! I love it!
Where were you parked? Maybe going out to you car is a better platform next time? Oh, yeah, it is a cold winter over there right now?!?!
You did good, another "motherhood" survival story survived!!!
That girl is a POOPER!! That's the good news!
Aloha, Gammy Net
no changing table?! that's craziness. starbucks and the airline industry need to get together. i changed a poopie diaper on my lap on the airplane today so i have complete sympathy for the situation.
I'm with the lady & REALLY didn't want to hear that story. Let keep the blog out of the bathroom.
Blanket on the bathroom floor works too! You are so funny, you always have the best stories.
That's hilarious! I could totally imagine the whole scene...from both sides! And I'm sure Jordyn was thinking...here we go again mommy! How funny.
Hi , love the pictures, I so wish we could see you Give Jordyn a hug for us.
Post a Comment