I have been admiring three albums for the last few months or so. I don't know why it took me so long, but I finally just got on iTunes and purchased all three albums. It is nice to have some new music every now and then.
Here are the albums I purchased:
These girls are sisters from Alabama. They had me fooled though. This album is really enchanting. It kind of has an old haunting feel too. I especially like "Three Wishes" and "Boy in a Rock and Roll Band". The whole album is a fun mix. They kind of remind me of a depressed Voices of the Beehive. Just trust me on that!
Sara Bareilles-"Little Voices"
Even though she is on every pop station right now, I really think she doesn't get enough credit for her songwriting ability. This whole album is good. She reminds me of Tori Amos a little. Plus, she is from Northern California and us Nor Cal peeps need to stick together.
Jack Johnson-"Sleep Through the Static"
C'mon people. It is almost summertime. You know you always have to have a good chill CD for the summer. Jack Johnson always delivers. This album is a little slow, but great for those lazy summer days!
Even though she is on every pop station right now, I really think she doesn't get enough credit for her songwriting ability. This whole album is good. She reminds me of Tori Amos a little. Plus, she is from Northern California and us Nor Cal peeps need to stick together.
Jack Johnson-"Sleep Through the Static"
C'mon people. It is almost summertime. You know you always have to have a good chill CD for the summer. Jack Johnson always delivers. This album is a little slow, but great for those lazy summer days!

3 comments:
You bought the albums??? Why not just the songs you liked??? Out of my 167 purchases from iTunes only 1 has been a complete album. Just some fatherly advice!!!
I had to buy the Sara Bareielles album too!!! I love it!!!
Test
Post a Comment