Jenna has always been the princess of the family. (I think the third child usually is, especially if they are a girl. Well, either the third child or the third girl!) From the beginning, she knew the world revolved around her and that is ok with her. She would make her guest sleep on the floor while she slept in her queen size bed alone. She would throw a fit if she had to ride in the back, even though the person riding in the front was older AND bigger. Jenna was always in a skirt and always wearing lip gloss and chewing gum. Even at the young age of two. Yes, SHE IS A PRINCESS.
Even today, she is still a princess. While she was living with us, she made her 10x10 room look like a palace with a canopy over her bed and roses and candles thrown all around. She must have her space be fit for a princess before she can truly relax. In fact, Jenna moved into a house with some other girls and then decided to move back in with us for 10 days before she moved to Hawaii. You would think she could live out of a suitcase for the 10 days she was with us. Oh no! Not a princess. She had her "palace" all set up the second she stepped foot in our little apartment. She even decided to nail 8 picture frames into my living room wall. They are still there for me to clean up when Brooks and I decide to move.
Well right now Jenna is living the life in Hawaii. She worked for Aloha Airlines for about 2 weeks until they went bankrupt. That was about three weeks ago. Has Jenna found a job since? Nope. Princesses don't find jobs, princesses play all day with their girlfriends, while lying out on the beach and touring the Hawaiian islands.
(Side Note: Jenna is really one of the hardest workers I know, when she has a job!)
Well, on Tuesday she was hiking with our uncle and cousin. She got a call from United Airlines wanting to set up an interview with her for the next day.
"Oh, I can't" she said. "I am off to Maui tomorrow morning. Why don't you just call me the next time you are interviewing on Kauai."
Now that is a princess response!
Oh how we love you our little Jenna princess!
(She did end up canceling her trip to Maui so she could make the interview, but that was after the queen (my mom) nearly decapitated her!)

6 comments:
Both of my girls are Princesses. My princess Jax has traveled to Hawaii, Mexico, Canada, a cruise, DC, Disneyland-20 times, Disney World-3 times, NYC, & I'm sure other places that I have forgotten. So Jax we know the TRUTH!!!!!
My third child, who is a girl will probably live up to your theory, as well.
Good thing we have mothers to remind us what is important!
We all want to be treated like that!!!!!
hahaha I love it! Jenna is a princess and since she doesn't have too much to worry about at this point in her life she should enjoy it! There will come a point where laying around on the beach all day is only in our dreams!
I am the 3rd child and first girl out of 4. I am THE prinicess in my family! Just ask my Dad. I really enjoyed reading this post about Jenna! I wish you all the luck.
Priceless comment, Oh I cant.I'm off to Maui.
Hahahaha I had three princesses.
Cami, Summer and now Lexia.
Post a Comment