You know you are ready for kids when you find yourself stopping on PBS or Nickelodeon to see what is playing. I am not against TV watching if I enjoy the show too. Now I know that our baby will have a mind of her own, but when I am in control of the remote, we will watch the following cartoons.
Dragon Tales
Backyardagains
Sesame Street
Little Bill
Lazy Town
and
Clifford
These are the shows I am going to pretend don't exist.
Caillou
Oobi
and
In Between the Lions
What cartoons do you love and hate?
Dragon Tales
Backyardagains
Sesame Street
Little Bill
Lazy Town
and
Clifford
These are the shows I am going to pretend don't exist.
Caillou
Oobi
and
In Between the Lions
What cartoons do you love and hate?

14 comments:
I wish Thundercats was still around. Snarf was great.
I cannot stand Caillou! Poor Sadie likes it but I refuse to watch it!
I love Backyardagains and Little Bill. Kennedy doesn't really get to watch them very often though because I'm usually watching my crime drama shows, Dr. Phil, and Oprah. Poor Girl!
Preston can watch tv for 30 mins a day...when I'm making dinner! The only thing he's ever paid attention to was Blue's Clue's and Jack's Big Music Show.
Oh, if you could only hear Frankie run up to the armoire and say 'baby, baby' - asking for that danged baby in the sun on 'Teletubbies.' It's a curse. It's the only show he wants to watch and the only thing he will watch and does he ever watch it. Last night we were at a friend's house and he went up to their TV and started asking for the baby. I almost asked if they had On Demand. Ugh, what's happening to my life?
Sawyer only wants to watch Super Why on PBS. Its the best and he loves helping them and is always shouting letters at the TV, it cracks me up. His second most requested show is Jeopardy. Very odd.
K loves Super Why as well. Or is it Super Wy? I think the kid's name is Wyatt.
Anyway, she also adores Caillou and it seems fairly harmless to me. It seems more geared towards positive parenting than towards kids actually.
Lazy town gives me the creeps. Little Einsteins is an intersting concept.
She has absorbed who Dora is from the general kidsosphere- she must have seen it somewhere with out me. We were at the store once and she saw a lady with a red cloak thing on and she said "Supe Ma!" and I told the lady she thought she looked like Super Man, and I wondered where she got that. Turns out she meant Super Map. She is also obessed with Backpacks.
Chase pretty much loves the entire Nick Jr lineup in the mornings, including Spongebob Squarepants! Actually, he just dances to the song at the beginning and then doesn't pay much more attention to it after that. But he does like Dora, Go Diego Go, Backyardigans & Wonder Pets. That sounds he watches a lot of TV everyday but right now he doesn't watch much, just likes it on in the background and dances to the songs. Oh, I do love Clifford too!
Gummy Bears, Duck Tales and TaleSpin. All three of those shows went back-to-back after school when I was little. My sister and I loved Teen Beverly Hills when one day it disappeared and we were devastated. Not too long after that we saw it on the Spanish-language channel and were so sad.
We also loved Jem and the Holograms, He-Man and Mr. Rogers.
We love Super WHY and J wears a cape everyday. Daddy like Curious George.
We like the backyardigans the best. They have some catchy tunes. Super Why is also a favorite. I'm not a big fan of any of the other shows, but my kids like them all.
Backyardigans is my absolute favorite! I am also a fan of Wonder Pets. They are so darn cute! And can I also say that Caillou is the worst cartoon on TV. That kids voice is like nails on a chalk board!
Elle loves Rock of Love, American Idol, and Celebrity Rehab.....She's a reality TV junkie....
My kids have watched them all at different times. They seems to like the musical stuff the best like Backyardigans and Wonder Pets. However, lately they really love Curious George and Sesame Street. They also love Dan Zanes, a bluegrass/folk singer that has videos on Disney and Sesame Street.
Post a Comment