I think not!!!
So maybe the typical Valentine's Day gift are roses. Or maybe it is chocolate or some sexy lingerie. Not here folks. This year my husband bought me some sexy... maternity pants. Yes, some jeans with an attached belly band.
Nothing says "Hey baby, I love you" like some good ol' elastic!!!
Thanks Brooks for a great Valentine's Day gift!
(Here are some pictures of my present. We all know that the butt is the most important part of the jean.)


He even got me the brand I like!!!
6 comments:
Aww, Brooks is so romantic....
Are those Seven brand maternity jeans? You guys are such dorks!!! I love it!
I got Gary a guitar stand and a guitar strap. After ten years you just go with pratical things...it's just the way it is. Cute jeans!
Put 'em on and let us see your "baby" bump!
Cute jeans, gettin' ready for your "mommy" uniform
of jeans and top for the next many years!
I need to see belly pics!!! You are going to have this baby before I even get a chance to see your belly! Is your new blog open to readers? If Yes send me an email link! Jes
I LOVE them!! Jeans are the way to a girls heart!! More romantic than flowers that die. This way, you can remember his love for you everytime your pregnant!! We need to get together soon!!
Post a Comment