ld boss Bill and his fiance Cheryl. It was Cheryl's birthday so they rented a boat and we road around the lake and really enjoyed ourselves. The sun was shining, we had great food and wonderful company. It was a perfect day at the lake... ALMOST! For the first time that I have lived in the south I experienced a "Summer Storm". It was unbelievable. It all happened so fast! We were enjoying the boat and all of a sudden a black cloud came over us. I am talking a matter of 5 minutes. Then a drizzle... then a DOWN POUR!!! I am talking a tsunami!We rushed back to the campsite where we had all of our stuff. By this time the sky was dropping buckets upon buckets. The wind was blowing the lake water up in our faces. It seemed like rain was coming every direction. We rushed to get our bags, all of our food, our kayaks, the two young kids that were with us, our chairs and our towels. The cooler was tied to a tree with about 45 knots in it. That alone took Brooks about 10 minutes to get it out. We finally got into the truck after Brooks tied down the kayaks. We were DRENCHED!! We were out in this massive storm for about 30 minutes. It just did not let up! I was shocked that we lived through it. I have finally made it to the south!

3 comments:
Uh, nice picture! What big eyes you have, Jacki! :)
JAKE SAID:
I was laughing out loud reading this... Well done guys...
CU during Thanksgiving...
You BEAUTIFUL DOLL!!!! Love MOM Snow
ps. you know, I dont remember my pw or un hahahah
Great pics at this site!!!!
Post a Comment