Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to Jordyn!

Jordyn officially turned 2! Crazy, she is not my baby anymore. We had a very low-key party. We had family over, ordered pizza and I even ordered her cupcakes this year. I feel bad that we didn't take many pictures, but we did get a lot of video this time.


Macy made her a pop-up card. I loved making these when I was a kid!


Jordyn loved having us sing "Happy Birthday" to her. I tried to upload her opening her presents, but the file's too big. We will see if that ever gets up. Til then, here is Jordyn with her new princess karaoke machine. Oh how 2 year olds and microphones don't mix.

5 comments:

Amber said...

HAppy Birthday Jordyn!!! Congrats!!

R @ Rebecca's Roundup said...

Happy Birthday! She may not be your baby anymore, but enjoy this, because in a few years you'll look back and say "she was so small! what happened?!?!?!"

Kim said...

Dancin' to the classics...sweet. You can upload bigger files to FB then post it on your blog..fyi.

Melissa said...

Two is not small anymore! Happy Birthday Jordyn. Also, since Summer is not the blogger...holy moly the girls look big. I haven't seen them since gma's funeral.

J'net said...

Fun to watch the bday party! Keep the pictures coming! SO much dancing energy!!