Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
8 comments:
So sad! Sorry to hear about the barf-a-rama & hope she feels better soon.
poor little jordyn! she looks so precious all bundled up though. i can't believe i always miss you when you are visiting the gb! and ps, i love that you still nurse. i only stopped when we decided we were ready for #2 and i selfishly wanted by body to myself for just a couple months! grace didn't mind the weaning, but i bawled for a week!
You go girl! I would have continued nursing if Harper hadn't decided to wean herself at 7 months. She really didn't like being constricted not being able to look around. I was definitely not ready. I had to call my mom and Emmi to have a good cry and have them reassure me that it wasn't my fault!
My nursing went fine.
Not fun! I think it's awesome you are still nursing. Nursing is my favorite and by the size of my baby I know he enjoys it too. Hope your little one gets better soon!
I totally HATED when my babies got sick!!
She's so sweet sleeping there and YES nursing is helpful as long as they will...
EVEN til they're 4 n can tell u what side to start on...!
MOM
Poor little sweet thing! Isn't it just agony to see them sick!
Poor girl. Stomach flu is the worst! Don't you love when they are extra cuddly though when they are sick?
Post a Comment