Saturday, March 20, 2010

Pray for It!


Brooks and I just put an offer in on this house. This has been my dream house since we moved to the Historic District. It is a short sale and there were already 4 other offers that fell through the cracks, so we are going to need some serious prayer power on our side! If you have an extra minute in your daily prayer, throw a little blurp in for us too please. We could use all the help we can get!!


5 comments:

Leezy Lindsey said...

Will do, Jacki! Love this house! Hope it works out for you guys.

Melissa said...

Jacki, I hope it works! Short sales can be such a pain some times dealing with the bank and the seller. I hope you hear back soon and it is good news!

J'net said...

PRAY'in!! SO cutely old!!

Unknown said...

What a darling little house! I really hope it works out for you guys.

Lisa said...

Jax, I LOVE this house!!! Please call me as soon as you hear anything! Special prayers coming your way!!!