Because I was tired of seeing my baby sleep like this, I decided to make a bumper for her crib and I must say, I really like how it turned out.
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
6 comments:
"good mommy good mommy"
My grand daughters needs to have the best.
I've got some projects at my place Jax.
When are you coming out??????
Awesome job! I love it! My mom agrees, bumper pads dont wash well.
WOW! Now you have made a FANTASTIC
panda bear AND Totally cute bumper pads... YOU are good at sewing!!
Proud of you!! (MOM) typing on Brit's computer
wow impressive!!
Next time, we will WASH the fabric first, then you really won't go through all the headache. Sorry Jax. Great job though. A few more projects and you will have it down. You ARE SUPER FAST at sewing and learning. I am proud of you and thankful you are my daughter in law! YEAH
Great Job Jax! I'm impressed...and love the colors!
Post a Comment