Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fight or Flight?



In Jordyn's case, it's always flight!
(Why is being chased scary at any age?)

9 comments:

Brittiny said...

She is so stink'in cute! I really want to see that little girl. Come visit us soon please...

Pa Pa Jim said...

I'd be scared of that big hairy monster too.

J'net said...

She just makes me laugh out loud!
She knows this is playing and she is all about it!!
HOW cute she is!
I agree w/ Brit, bring her out to visit!!!

Laura and Matt said...

Ah...Jax, Jordyn is a doll. I can't wait until Maddox is walking!!

cardlady said...

Fun fun fun when they know about games. Enjoy all of this time. It goes by so quickly. Thank heavens for newage technology so you can make and share copies. Thanks Jax.

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

Preston LOVES to be chased! And startled. It's crazy!

Blake said...

Her Zombie walk is awesome.

Britney said...

Hahaha I love it! So dang cute!

Jesse said...

Jordyn looks SO cute. it's awesome that she can walk now too. i wish i could be there. i miss all three of you so much.