I know I could have given Jordyn a bath and few toys and she wouldn't have known the difference, but then I wouldn't be a yuppy museum mommy.
I know I live 5 minutes from a park with a slide just as good, but then I wouldn't be a yuppy museum mommy.
And I know there are plenty of sand boxes at that same free park that has the slide, but then I wouldn't be a yuppy museum mommy.
Sure we could have stayed at our house and played on the three stairs we have on our front porch, but then I wouldn't be a yuppy museum mommy.
And yes, she would have been just fine pushing her walking toy around our hardwoods opposed to this super cute grocery cart, but, yep you guessed it...
And we all know that I LOVE being a yuppy museum mommy!

5 comments:
You are just so yuppy Jacki! haha I do like that children's museum though! Especially the sesame street steps. Jordyn is so freakin cute! I wanna see her. Come visit us soon!
So you're a 'yuppy museum mommy' Where are your tattoos located child?
You seem to be always apologizing for your behavior. Do it! Enjoy it! Repent later! Your daddy thinks you & Jordyn are wonderful. Brooks is pretty good too!
More videos please!!
You crack me up! I love that she is walking and finally getting big! She's adorable Jacki.
Jacki, YOU LEFT without saying goodbye! Have Jordyn call me and let me say goodbye. I had a nightmare yesterday and I was so mad at you. You had given Jordyn a tattoo on her thigh of a beach scene in Hawaii and a Pirate ship on her little body. hahahahahha It was an outrageous dream. Gramma Snow PS> THANKS for posting more info. I love your posts.
the museum is ever so much fun than a playground though because it is air conditioned! darling pictures, jordyn is turning into such a little toddler. we miss you guys!
Post a Comment