Jordyn is just growing like a weed. Well, actually more like an upside-down pumpkin. After her 1 year check up here are her stats:
Weight: 20lbs 2ozs (25%)
Height: 29" (50%)
Head: 47.5 cm (97%)
(Wow...Zazs)
She hasn't quite started walking yet, which now I know is due to her top-heavy-ness. Anyway, here is a video of her progress.

5 comments:
YEA!!!!! THAT SO COUNTS AS WALKING! She's doing so well!
Could she be any cuter?!!!! She's doing good walking!!!
So cute Jax! I love her!
Great job jordyn!!!! She was rocking back & forth like she had a few drinks in her. What a beautiful grand daughter.
What joy she brings to our family! Jax you are the perfect mommy and Brooks is the perfect father! I am so glad you both met!Jordyn is adorable and smart and clever and beautiful! Need I say more???Grandma Snow
Well her personality is another wonderful thing!
Post a Comment