Saturday, May 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
6 comments:
Is that child abuse??
Her Aunt Jenna just knows what's in style. :) I love the bathing suit on her! Is she supposed to be standing up? Isn't she only 5 months old? I swear she is growing way to fast! Can't wait to see you guys next week!
What GREAT hair stylin' is that sunblock style-in!?
Amazing that she is standing and wearing the same swimsuit that Kennedy wore last year... She's in PERFECT for the hand-me-down system!
Is that her little pink swim pool in the background?
Luv, Gammy Net
haha, love it. Syd has that same swin suit, so cute! I am glad you had fun in Florida...we need to go again with all the girls this summer!
Hahahaha! I think she has a future in hair!
So jealous, I wanted to be at the beach to see the granddaughters. Oh well. Next time. SOOOOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment