Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Post Only a Grandma Would Love... No Seriously!



Though this video is extremely telling (notice the messy house, saggy diaper, Brooks in his pajamas, Deadliest Catch in the background, etc.), I promise you it will only be interesting if you are related. But by all means, watch if you want...

7 comments:

Amber said...

omg she is SOOO cute!! and wow that is a lot of magazines! lol!

Pa Pa Jim said...

Ask her to say hi to her Pa Pa.
That's when she'll talk!!

Leezy Lindsey said...

I love her! She is so adorable!

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

I watched it! Without volume! She clearly pulled those mags out all by herself. YEA for standing all by herself too! She is starting to gain some lbs too. About time! About time for another one (baby) too, by the way.

J'net said...

Is that a curl starting to grow in her hair!!
Had to watch the video about 5 times just
lovin' it!! Thanks for the update!
Where are the ROOM pictures??
Luv, Gammy Net

jenny said...

only a grandma AND jenny. that was so cute, she is getting so big!

cardlady said...

I love this video, she is on the run now and you two will have a time catching her! SHE IS A SNOW/SHERRILL hahahah Grandma Cathy