Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
7 comments:
Need picts of ALL 3 of you together. She sure is pretty!!!!!!
Jordyn is SO cute. great pictures.
Oh look how big she's gotten. She is so cute and those are some great pictures!
Those are beatiful pictures...she's getting so big so quickly. I'm sure you guys are proud and happy parents!
When did her hair get so dark...has it even been that long since we last saw you?
She should be in the cutest baby contest! Love all the photos of baby Snow1
I love these pictures! She is beautiful!(and Jackie you look incredible in all those NYC pictures!)
Post a Comment