for good dental hygiene.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
6 comments:
Wow Jackie, what happened to the frail little girl I took a few snapshots of.
She's so adorable I want to kiss those cute little cheeks.
P loves minty floss :) Way to teach her!
Nice job on the BLOG homie!
I love the pics of Jordyn & Brx next to each other, she's a "Mini-Me" of him!
Get out to PHX next time you travel, it's almost as cool (HOT REALLY) as THA NYC...
Jake
she looks like a little doll jacki! i can't believe i didn't get to see you guys before we left. i'm really sad about it.
Watch out. She'll start to put that in every opening!
She looks like a little DOLL! perched on top of the TOILETTE!
Love love love that grandbaby. Grandma Cathy
Post a Comment