Wednesday, April 08, 2009

By George, I Think She's Got It!

9 comments:

abbyB said...

Wow, Harper is barely showing interest in crawling. She just rolls everywhere and she's just content doing that. Go Jordyn!!!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Yay Jordyn! She is doing so good!!! Now is where the real fun begins. You get to chase them around and keep EVERYTHING out of their mouth! :) So much fun!

Brittiny said...

Oh wow that is so great. Camille is totally right, let the REAL games begin! It is always so much fun watching babies go through all of their stages. So far I can't pick my favorite stage. But I am sure when their older it's going to be childhood...

Pa Pa Jim said...

That baby has a very happy, fun loving, & pleasant personality. She looks like she's a pleasure to be with. I hope it continues?
It will!!

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

YEA! She is loving that she can do that!

cardlady said...

What a SMART and clever girl she is! And fun and beautiful. She loves to be on the go. I love her clapping too! Gramma Snow

Britney said...

Yay, she is finally going forward! Woop!

Amber said...

How cute!!! BTW I love the my fair lady line!!

J'net said...

YEAH, now she will have the world to explore!!
That's why the toddler years are when the parents get to TODDLE around after their little "moving" machine!!
Enjoy!!