They, inc. say that you will always get a child that gives you a taste of your own medicine. Well, I was extremely independent (others may use the word stubborn, but I choose independent) as a child. I HAD to do everything by myself. Now I have a child that has to do everything herself. Notice how she won't eat unless she is holding the spoon. Which means no mess at all during dinner! (Quit it mom! I can hear your patronizing laugh all the way from Hawaii.)
Please tell me your child possesses one of your "great" qualities too.
Please tell me your child possesses one of your "great" qualities too.

7 comments:
I remember you were a perfect child with never an independent streak, UNLESS you didn't get enough sleep. Then you were a horror!!!
I've got 4 children that take after me.
The are sweet, caring, loving, funny, cute, happy, spiritual, & wonderful!!!
And those are the weak points!!!!
Haha, have you met Sydney...she never stops moving...that she got from the Mounts (Alison for sure!). Love it Jackie!
HA, HA! Hawaiian style!!
And you think that high chair is going to stay CLEAN??
She is her mother's daughter!!
Good job to be eating food! Aloha
ha ha that was great. i dont always remember a "independent" streak in you jax but then again i only started noticing life when you were in college. miss you all.
Yeah. Emma thinks she's the boss. But she's wrong, cause I am.
I love it! Just like her dad too! He always had to do things his way, and still does! MOM SNOW
Post a Comment