Age: 8 months (Crazy)
Weight: 21lbs (Can you say back breaker?)
Height: 25"
Eyes: Blue and droopy
Hair: Brown and spiky
Bust: Little
Waist: Healthy
Thighs: Tree Trunks
Shoe: Size 3
Nap: 2 a day. Noon and 5pm
Bedtime: 11pm
Favorite Toy: Jumpers of any kind
Favorite Show: Toss up between Gossip Girl and The Office (I know she is so mature!)
Favorite Book: "Little Lamb" Finger Puppet Book
Favorite Word: mmmmmmaaaammmmmmmaaabbbbaaaabbbbbbbaaaaaaaa.
Favorite Person: Dad
Favorite Food: Mama's Goodness
Favorite Outfit: Her Birthday Suit

4 comments:
This is such a cute post Jacki! I really can't believe she is already 8 months...and an identical image of Brooks...wow! I had tree trunk legs myself at that age...in fact, I was pretty round all around. Oh well, tis baby life. So cute!!
Jax, that baby's going to be a talker.
You better be ready with the answers!!
oh my gosh, she is as sweet in real life as she is in the pictures! it was so nice to meet up with you guys the other day, we need to get a few more of those in before i leave. love you guys.
Cute post jacki!
Post a Comment