Monday, January 19, 2009

It's 11:30am

Do you know where your baby is?

Mine happens to still be sleeping... yeah not from a nap. From last night! I know I shouldn't complain, so I won't but it is kind of funny that I thought that once I had a baby I would be waking up at 7am on the nose every morning. Not in this house!

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow. How do you do that?!

Jessica said...

I cannot believe that! When does she go to bed???

Kelly said...

That's not fair!!

J'net said...

Yeah, some people get ALL the luck! You probably didn't go to bed till 12am and she's GROWING! Even in a week I can tell Aloha

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

Jax, Keller is the exact same way! He just turned two and he still sleeps in until 10:30-11 everyday! It doesn't matter when he goes to bed... he just loves to sleep! It's the BEST blessing I could ever ask for! People always say, " wow you must get so much done around the house" but I don't. If he's sleeping, I'm sleeping!

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

You must go to bed in the weeee hours of the morning. And girl, why isn't she in her crib???

Ashley.Preston.Tate said...

You must go to bed in the weeee hours of the morning. And girl, why isn't she in her crib???

Pa Pa Jim said...

She looks like she's having a happy dream

abbyB said...

That is great! How did you do it? Harper just slept 12 hours last night for the first time! I love it!

jenny said...

you suck!!!!!!

Britney said...

Dude, I can't even talk to you anymore!

ashleycrystal said...

she is definetly part of our family, i wonder who she gets it from?!

ashleycrystal said...

she is definetly part of our family, i wonder who she gets it from?!

ashleycrystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.