Ok the title is a little cliche, but the girl is cute... TU TU CUTE!




Thanks again Brit for making the cute tutu!
Thanks again Brit for making the cute tutu!
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
11 comments:
Now we know what Brooks would look like in a tutu.
Yes Lexia...I was just thinking that. It looks like another victim of the extremely dominant Snow genes ;)
She sure is her daddy's baby.
You're too Jax!!!!!!!
Well she is one cute baby for sure! I love those kissable cheeks she's got on her! That looks so cute on her, I'm glad it worked... (We almost called our company tu tu cute):)
SO CUTE!! Jenna wants to see the purple one on Jordyn, that means MORE cute pictures... Gammy Net
Sooo cute! We need to get some pics of the girls together in their tu-tu's! She is getting so big!
I didn't even notice the pants, they look so cute on her! I'm glad to see they worked on her, she is so cute... I must say that those are some cut grand daughters. Kennedy and Jordyn are some cute little ladies!
she is tu tu cute. i love it! i'm so bummed we missed your happnin' party. i heard it was a lot of fun. i would love to come out and see you sometime soon, what's your schedule like?
Can you send me your email? I'm trying to make my blog private. ashley.brooke4@gmail.com
so so sweet. she is such a doll!
I am so glad I found your blog! These pics are so dang cute! Miss you guys. We need to get together again soon!
Post a Comment