Sorry guys. Things have been really different around here. For the last 3 days I have been in Forks, Washington. I met a boy named Edward. I owe my life to him. He has saved me many times. We have been spending a lot of time together. Let's just say there is never a dull moment when I am with Edward. I met his family. They live in a beautiful house right outside of Forks. And, yes, I am in love with Edward.
(I have forgotten how I completely lose touch with reality when I get into a good book. I have been MIA the last three days because I promised myself that I would "get around" to reading 'Twilight' before I saw the movie with my family when they came to town. In reality I thought that I would not be able to do it considering the fact that I made this promise on Friday night and we were seeing the movie Monday evening. I have never finished a 500 page book in less than a week. And even then I didn't have Jordyn to take care of. I was never going to be able to finish it. Boy was I wrong. I devoured that book! In less than 36 hours I was finished. Sure I put off EVERYTHING I was supposed to do. Poor Jordyn was motherless for two days and Brooks was wifeless for two days. I had a splitting headache for two days because I stayed up til 3am reading. But now I can officially say that I understand the obsession. I told myself that I won't by "New Moon" til after my family leaves. Then I can go back to Forks and visit my new boyfriend Edward. Don't worry, Brooks knows about him and is fine with our relationship.)
P.S. The movie would have been better if I didn't finish the book less than 10 hours before seeing it. The details were still too fresh in my mind so I was way to nit picky!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I really must be missing something cause I heard great reviews from your sister also! I guess I must break down and invest in this new found excitement. I remember Camille going the the release of one of these books. Glad to hear your still alive... I am glad Brooks is so opened to new ideas:)
Im so glad you finally joined the club. Sometimes its totally worth it to just do what everyone else is doing!
Jax..you are so funny. I haven't read any of the twilight books. I can't seem to get past the fact that the guys name is Edward...
This is true on so many levels. They missed so many details that could have replaced some of the bad ones that were put in. O well I guess we will have to stick to the books for our obsessions.
I have Breaking Dawn if you wanna borrow it when you get there.
I loved the movie Jax! You are inspiring me to read the books now. By the way, we did not have the amniocentisis...thank goodness. Thanks for asking about it on my blog. All seems well with the baby and I will keep you posted . We missed you at the Ya-Ya dinner!!
Post a Comment