Is there ever a time when you wish you could call for a "do over"?
Like when you see that your electric bill tripled this month and after swearing to customer service that you know for a fact you have NEVER missed a payment and last months balance was taken out of your account on time, you sign on to your bank account only to realize that you paid the gas company twice.
Um, oops!
I CALL DO OVER!!
Like when you see that your electric bill tripled this month and after swearing to customer service that you know for a fact you have NEVER missed a payment and last months balance was taken out of your account on time, you sign on to your bank account only to realize that you paid the gas company twice.
Um, oops!
I CALL DO OVER!!

4 comments:
That is probably a better bet than buying stock right now, at least you are ahead for the HOME TOUR and they shouldn't turn u off during that weekend!!
OK, then the electric bill is NOW paid!!?
You are up to date and ahead as a gas patron.
You are really brave to share your oversight!
I cannot ever REMEMBER my such oversight...
cough!!
I have a husband this weekend, YEAH!!
Aloha
You have the BEST blog storys!
you should get a do over! sorry jacki, that sucks.
So I went to go get the butter, do you get the west or east african?
Post a Comment