sister-in-law and a few girlfriends. All I can say is that it was amazing! I didn't have my camera, but if I can track some pictures down I will. The storyline was fun, witty, and sent out a great message. Alison, one of the ladies that went with us (and organized the whole thing... Thanks again Alison!) got us all the soundtrack and I have listened to it almost everyday since the play. If you have seen it, what did you think? If it ever comes to your town, buy tickets. That is all I am going to say!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Will took me to see it on the 10th and we loved it! I've read the book and the musical is just a million times better. I have the soundtrack and I listen to it every morning as I get the kids and myself dressed. I love it!
A story about being 'Wicked'?
Next you'll say a story about a boy wizard is for kids. What are they teaching you Jax in Atlanta?? Sounds like a wild & wicked place. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend.
I loved it!
It was unexpectedly good. I really liked it. My friends and I stayed after the show and waited while the actors came out of the theatre. We got to meet all the major characters and get pictures with them . . . Too bad I'm too lazy to post them online! ;)
I've never seen it, but I have the soundtrack memorized!
fun. i wanted to see that but you know how it goes with a baby.......oh wait, you have one too and you figured it out! i need to get out more.
I want to see this play!
So glad you got to go w/ girl friends, PROVING there iare social lives after baby!
UP date the house tour! Go get a camera so we can share in the fun of the before and after!!!
Luv, MOM
Post a Comment