I really want to get better at remembering birthdays. My cousin Bekah was always so good at getting me a birthday card every year. (BTW Bekah, I didn't receive a birthday card the last two years, but since you were working your tail off finishing college 2 years early and traveling around Jerusalem, I will let it slide!) It was really neat being remembered like that.
So let me know your birthday! Leave me a comment with your birthday and the birthdays of those in your family. I can't guarantee a birthday card like Bekah always sent, but I can guarantee some sort of shout out!
So let me know your birthday! Leave me a comment with your birthday and the birthdays of those in your family. I can't guarantee a birthday card like Bekah always sent, but I can guarantee some sort of shout out!

6 comments:
Camille ~ November 29th
Jake ~ September 2nd
Kennedy ~ May 8th
Okay are you ready for this?
Ben- November 23
Brittiny- December 23
Blake- February 8
Brooklyn- April 20
Bella- June 19
Bayleigh- January 11
You know mine!!! All I want for my birthdays is for you, Brooks, & kids to visit me (like this year) or have me visit you.
good idea jacki, i need to do this!
jenny-nov 2
jeremy-feb 11
dez-aug 12
My birthday was on SEPTEMBER 2nd...
AND YOU MISSED IT, & MY PARTY A WEEK LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks,
Jake :-)
Bekah was, and still is, the queen of remembering things like that. And she doesn't even get paid for it anymore by my mom like she used to.
Post a Comment