Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
16 comments:
CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!!! Who cares about safety when it looks cute. :)
How cute! She could go on a calendar lookin' out like that... Did you find any cute clothes?
She actually looks round in the face! Been puttin'
on some lbs!!
Luv, mom
That is so hilarious! And just when I was about to pick up the phone to make the call...just too cute!
that is darling! Aren't slings the greatest and so multi-purpose.
So cute!!!! I always used to have the same delema, especially when I would go to the bathroom in public places! Great idea! Do you think it would be weird if I just hung Kennedy by her belt loop?....Maybe...yeah...:)
oh my gosh jacki, that is the cutest thing ever. i love her just peaking out in the first picture. she is such a good baby, i just love her.
ITS CALLED A STROLLER!!!!!!!!!! You're such a "HIPPY"....
Cute little girl none the less :-)
(JAKE)
Oh my gosh this is the cutest little faces peering out at you! You've got to love that she has a little personality more now, She's looking at you like "really mom it's picture time now!" I love watching her grow even if it's not in person (I would prefer that). What a cutie you and Brooks have there...
A new use for the sling- too bad I never thought of it!
PS tell me you didn't GLUE that bow on her head....... :-)
That's hilarious. She looks so cute just peeking out like that.
I love it!!! She'll grow up to be one of your favorite shopping partners!
So you love these little blessings from Heaven??
so, i didn't get to vote on your poll but had to comment that sarah palin scares me. she is so, so right i just don't know. i know obama isn't perfect, but he will get my vote.
Jackie, These are like Anne Geddes pictures! She is so adorable! I still have to get out there to see you guys!If she's not too wiggly I'm guessing she's as safe on the hook as on your body, since you could trip on your own feet or fall down the stairs -- (safety legislation stuff is overrated!)
For your poll, I am thrilled with Sarah Palin - she feels like ME WITH A VOICE!
By the way, where are you spending Thanksgiving?
Liz
These pictures are just too cute. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment