Let the memories flow! Memory game! Directions (like you don't already know):
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
And here is just another picture because I love her!

12 comments:
i remember how i clicked with you right away. i remember thinking how fun and outgoing you were and that you had great style. i think you guys were our first atlanta friends, and when i found out that you only lived a few blocks away i was so excited. boo that you now live so far away. oh, and you were also the one that introduced us to "what's the scoop" my FAVORITE gelato spot. too bad it closed.
and that picture of jordyn is so cute. she is totally giving it to you! i'm with your mom and dad. post more pictures!
I remember that if it weren't for meeting you first and finding out how cool you were I would probably not have ever met or married your crazy brother. I remember when you would let me stay over at your house till 5 in the morning with Jake, oh wait did you even know I was there? Oops :) I remember, going to the temple with you and Crystal, you helping with my baby shower(thank you!), coming to AZ for our sealing, and me begging you to have a baby so Kennedy would have a friend. Now that you know how cute she is dont you wish you would of had her sooner? Love you sister-in-law!!
I remember that if it weren't for meeting you first and finding out how cool you were I would probably not have ever met or married your crazy brother. I remember when you would let me stay over at your house till 5 in the morning with Jake, oh wait did you even know I was there? Oops :) I remember, going to the temple with you and Crystal, you helping with my baby shower(thank you!), coming to AZ for our sealing, and me begging you to have a baby so Kennedy would have a friend. Now that you know how cute she is dont you wish you would of had her sooner? Love you sister-in-law!!
I have hundreds of memories of my Jax. As Sinatra sings. “You can have fun with a son but you’ve got to be a father to a girl.”
I remember how happy your mom was to have a girl. Grandma Wait was living with us & she had 5 boys & after Jake was born she said to your mom “Well you’ll end up with all boys, just like me.” Aunt Joy had 2 girls at he time, & your mom was so jealous & she was worried she'd never have a girl. I would tell her the more sex we had the better chance of getting a girl.
One time when you were about one. You were in your mom’s arms as she brought you in from a trip to the store. Your eyes met mine & you gave me the BIGGEST SMILE ever. As you reached out to be held by your daddy you completely melted my heart. I don’t know if I’ve ever loved anything more in my life, then I loved you them. I could of died right then & I would of known at least one person had truly loved me.
Is that a good enough memory Jax?? We want you & Brooks in the pictures TOO.
Let see what can I add to the already long list of memories you left for me! I remember how great of a friend, cousin and sister you have been to me through the last 24 years of your life. I remember how great you and I have always gotten along! All the funny inside jokes we shared, how we always laughed together,how you ALWAYS needed your sleep and how no matter what we were always having fun. You are a great memory in my life and I am so grateful that you are there for me to remember... I love you too Jacki!
Hey Jacki,
I will remember when y'all came over and we played Taboo. You and I cleaned up pretty well.
Jordyn is growing up so quickly. Keep bloggin.
i love that pic of jordyn...i can almost hear her laughing, she looks so happy. i remember EATING with you at your house. specifically, tomato soup with cheeze-its and cinnamon toast crunch with WHOLE MILK! delicious! good times. and i'm with you all the way on wanting fall clothes - i could use some big sweatshirts to cover up this new "mommy" body that i've aquired! totally worth every pound, but not so great in a swim suit!
Jackie...someone just sent this to me too. Anyway, I just remember how much I loved your wedding dress. It was darling!
I'll be picking up your photos tomorrow. I'm excited to see how they turned out.
Jax....me....you.....shower...outer banks...lol!!!!
Any NEW pictures?
Tried to see Yaya sisters, and Ryan, she put it on
private...
Luv, MOM
Post a Comment