
I don't know if it is just me, but I am so ready for Fall! Not because the weather is AWESOME in the south during the fall and I love apples and Halloween and college football, but because I am so tired of summer clothes! I am bored with them people... BORED!
I have also found out that every time I go shopping it is about a 5 to 1 count. I buy 1 thing for every 5 things I buy Jordyn. But things look so much cuter in sizes 0-3 months than size... 6 (yeah, in my bra.)
I have also found out that every time I go shopping it is about a 5 to 1 count. I buy 1 thing for every 5 things I buy Jordyn. But things look so much cuter in sizes 0-3 months than size... 6 (yeah, in my bra.)

7 comments:
OK! ONE picture at a time???
You are STARVING us out!
We are going to have to move to Atlanta at
this rate!
THIS is like yearly school pictures.
We can tell Jordyn is SO growing tho!
She's LONG!
Loving summer clothes is what gets you
livin' in Kauai year around.
Brit was in your same situation, she bought two
pairs of shorts at Walmart for $6
That's the extent of her SUMMER wardrobe,
but she DID go swimming in the ocean!
We're off to clean a condo...
Aloha
I'm looking forward Autumn too.
In Phoenix for the last 80 days it has been over 100* 77 of those days & over 110* about 30 days. Give us more pictures of the whole family. I want to see if you have recovered from all the excitement.
ENJOY THE PROCESS!!
amen sister! i strongly dislike summers in the south. especially once you get to august. it is just so miserable you really cant to anything except just sweat. and summer clothes just aren't any fun when you wear garments. sorry, but it's true. bring on the fall with all of it's yummy treats, sweaters and cooler weather!!! and jordyn, you are quite a doll and looking a lot like your momma. more pictures please!
I'm so excited for football!!! We have season passes again for ASU! I'm on the same page with the shopping thing. If I buy a cute outfit for Kennedy it's like buying something for me :)
I hear ya!! That's one of those things that I've learned now that I'm a mom -- I just get such a charge out of dressing Cade up. Jordyn is adorable!! She just looks so petite and pretty. :)
Autumn is pretty amazing. I wish I could say I'm bored with summer clothes, but I fear what is coming in style this fall. We shall see. :)
Post a Comment