They can still be called Benjamins right? Or is that whole hip-hop lingo out?
I have to say that I LOVE staying home with Jordyn. It is funny how I totally did not know myself when I was younger. I thought that I would be dying to get back to work. I thought I would be so bored at home all day. Well I was wrong.
With that said, I do miss having the extra moolah just hanging around. (We never really had it just hanging around in the first place, but you catch my drift.)
I have, however, found some creative ways to save money while still maintaining my "no kids" lifestyle.
With that said, I do miss having the extra moolah just hanging around. (We never really had it just hanging around in the first place, but you catch my drift.)
I have, however, found some creative ways to save money while still maintaining my "no kids" lifestyle.
Before Kids I would:
(Entertainment) Go to the movies about once a week. $80
(Food) Eat out every other night $200
(Exercise) Have a gym Membership (this was before husband) $46
(Enlightenment)Go to Borders and get a book $20
(Clothing)Buy clothes at the mall $100
(Fuel) Drive my car everywhere $400
Before Kids Monthly Total: $846
NOW I:
(Entertainment) Joined Netflix $18
(Food) Look through my Eating Well magazine and cook at home $2
(Exercise) Exercise to a video that I rented from Netflix $0
(Enlightenment) Walk to the local library $0
(Clothing) Shop at Consignment Store and Target (Ok fine I did this before too.) $50
(Fuel) Walk everywhere I can and moved to the
suburbs where everything is within a 5 mile radius $200
NOW Monthly Total: $270
MONTHLY SAVINGS: $576 and I am not missing out on anything!
(Entertainment) Go to the movies about once a week. $80
(Food) Eat out every other night $200
(Exercise) Have a gym Membership (this was before husband) $46
(Enlightenment)Go to Borders and get a book $20
(Clothing)Buy clothes at the mall $100
(Fuel) Drive my car everywhere $400
Before Kids Monthly Total: $846
NOW I:
(Entertainment) Joined Netflix $18
(Food) Look through my Eating Well magazine and cook at home $2
(Exercise) Exercise to a video that I rented from Netflix $0
(Enlightenment) Walk to the local library $0
(Clothing) Shop at Consignment Store and Target (Ok fine I did this before too.) $50
(Fuel) Walk everywhere I can and moved to the
suburbs where everything is within a 5 mile radius $200
NOW Monthly Total: $270
MONTHLY SAVINGS: $576 and I am not missing out on anything!

3 comments:
Seems like a pretty good deal to me! LOL. Excellent comparison. I hope you guys are doing well!
I'm happy you are enjoying my grand daughter. You are 'back to work' but now it's in the home.
Enjoy The Process!!!
Good idea for "full time" motherhood...
You are NOW buying diapers and baby stuffs,
at least you can afford it with that monthly savings!
That means that in 2 months you will have your
plane ticket $ saved for to-- come to Kauai!!
See you in Nov!?!?
Aloha
Post a Comment