Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
5 comments:
What!! Not enough diapers to change????????
I'm on the same page as you! I am feeling like something is missing. We put Kennedy to bed and then we are supposed to stay up till midnight watching Olympics! I don't want to wait 4 more years!
Oh my gosh...I feel ya girl. While Shawn is probably happy that he has his wife back, I'm definitely feeling withdrawal already!
seriously, right? i miss the olympians.
MOVE to Kauai!!
We DON'T have cable, so NO distraction of Olympics
and the real world is still turning!
Was a great display of talent, but the WORLD games are next or the paraOlympics...
We actually have the COUNTY fair in town this weekend AND the drag races,
SEE, move over here and you'll stay entertained!!!
ALOHA!
Post a Comment