Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Crush

Jordyn has a crush! I caught her smiling and flirting with him the other day. She always stops crying whenever he comes around. The high-pitched, repetitive song that he sings to her ALL THE TIME just makes her heart melt. She even tried kissing him the other day. Well it was more like she tried to eat him, but whatever. She thinks it's love, but I know that it is only a crush! I told her it probably won't work out, you know, with him being a purple stuffed elephant and all, but she wouldn't listen.

If only I could buy all of her crushes at Walmart for $6.27!

9 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

How cute! You're so lucky to have something that keeps her happy like that!

Pa Pa Jim said...

She's looking like a real person. I won't say she's cute (cause everyone says that) but she does look like her mom. Which is beautiful!!
ENJOY THE PROCESS!!

J'net said...

Now, that's what I'm talking about!!!
BLOG the important stuff, like a cute outfit
and a new daily happening!!!
The bow is SUCH the extra mile!
Keepin' up with the Sherrill's? OR
is it so people know she's a cute little GIRL!
Whatever, it's SO cute!!!
It must be air conditioned there, 'cuz
that's a WHOLE outfit, socks and ALL on that
darling baby!
Her new outfit is in the mail, Take a picture in it w/
Crystal's shoes, OK?!
Love the crush!!
Aloha

jet said...

Hee hee. You make me happy Jacki!

R.M. said...

You are so cute Jordyn! I want to meet you soon!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

So cute! She looks like she's super cuddly - I'll bet you're in heaven (especially when she's asleep, huh? :-)

PS - By the way, I just noticed and realized that Brooks must be related to my friend, Tyson. That is so crazy!

jenny said...

that is a crack up. man, you never know what your kid is going to take to.

charles said...

oh precious!

charles said...

oh precious!