Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dear Gammy Net-

I was so excited when mom told me you sent me a new outfit. She also said that you thought it would look good with the booties the Owens got me. (BTW Thanks Owens!) But Gammy, don't you remember how tiny I am? Is it a Hawaiian style to have your drawers at your ankles? I am almost 2 months and I am still wearing newborn.
It just stinks when you get a new outfit and you can't wear it right away! Oh it just makes me so upset! (Well that and when it takes mom 15 minutes to get a picture of me in the outfit when I am SO HUNGRY!) Maybe by next summer I will be in 6 months!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Jordyn is already soooooo bloody funny! And those drawers look like a good fit to me.

Jan said...

She's so cute, even if it is big.

jenny said...

that is a crack up. she is too cute! i love that the armpits come down to her waist, she looks concerned about it.

Jenny said...

Arin led me to your bog...Jordyn is precious! Sooo tiny! I love reading about your adventures in mommyhood. Is there anything better? I don't think so. come visit us...wilkes2006.blogspot.com

Jenny (Moss) Wilkes

wendy_d23 said...

sooo cute! really makes me want to have a girl! (but not enough to want to be pregnant!)

J'net said...

Now, OUTFIT pictures, that's what I'm talking about!
SO cute in pink dots and the shoes are SO making the
TOTAL look come together... even IF she has to grow
into PRIMARY to wear it...
Just keep it on top of the pile and she'll be in it shortly.
NO bow in the head?
I guess it was too close to "starving" time.
Thanks for the "baby fashion show"
Aloha w/ luv!

Pa Pa Jim said...

That baby is really becoming her mother's child!

ENJOY THE PROCESS!