Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The costumes, the scenery, the makeup, the props The headaches, the heartaches, the backaches, the flops The trips we go on are all so thrilling Smiling as we watch our little fam filling We may be stranded out in the cold Still we wouldn't trade it for a sack o' gold And sometimes we feel like it couldn't get stranger It's always us two just Jax and the Ranger There's no business like SNOW business Like no business I know... Let's Get On With the Show!!!
15 comments:
That is so precious! Your baby is beautiful! Congrats, we're so happy for you guys.
Jordyn is so stinking cute, now brooks on the other hand... Just kidding! Love ya Brooks!
Jenna
MORE PICTURES PLEASE! Seriously, she is so darling. I want to see more of her pretty face.
The love a parent has for a child is indescribable. That is why I’ve always thought I didn’t understand Heavenly Father until I became a father. Then I began to realize His capacity to love His children. Enjoy your your gift of love!!!
This is adorable and it makes me happy to know that at least two of you are getting some sleep. ;)
What a daddy's girl! Soo precious!
such a tiny thing!
being a huge sap is part of the whole deal. get ready to be taking at least 100 pictures a day. you won't regret it, she is beautiful.
she is tiny!!!
She is going to have him wrapped around her pinky. Now Jacki, you need to sleep when baby sleep's and cry when baby cry's.
YEP, BRX KNOWS NOW! HE CERTAINLY KNOWS....
(JAKE)
Awwww, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sorry the labor was so hard on you, but it looks like in the end it was totally worth it!! She's precious!!! I'm so happy for you guys...I think yall are great!!!! Can't wait to see more pictures :)
Ashley
Yes, more pictures!-She's got great hair!!!!! You'll have so much fun with that.
HAPPY FIRST DADDY'S DAY BROOKS!!!
Awww- just beautiful
Post a Comment