Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooks


Happy Birthday to the best husband and father ever!!!

7 comments:

J'net said...

Is that a BIG 31 on that cake?
CONGRATS for becoming "thirty-something"!!
You've got a great year ahead of you!
Happy Bday to YOU!!
Love you and your little fam!
Oh, yeah, Happy Father's Day TOO!
These two big days should be ON the SAME
date next year!
SO come to Hawaii and celebrate
SOON! Was going to call in and then I added 6 hrs. and came up with 1:15am! TOO late for Atlanta time, count yourself "wished" on Hawaii time!
Aloha/Luv, your Hawaii Family

R.M. said...

Happy Birthday Brooks! That looks like a very delicious cake!

jenny said...

happy birthday brooks you old man you! what a different birthday than last year! you know things have changed when you can do almost anything one handed (including holding a cake and blowing out candles!) jordyn looks pretty comfy with her dad.

Pa Pa Jim said...

Happy Birthday Old timer!

Wallace Clan said...

Wow Brooks and I have the same Birthday!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I didn't visit or call. I think I wished Brooks an early happy birthday on Father's Day, though . . . That should count for something, right?

Anyway, happy birthday, Brooks. I'm sorry I didn't make you a pineapple-upside down cake, but you know I love you. . . . You spent the day with the two people you love most in the world, anyway, so I'm sure it was as good as a birthday can get.

Love, Sawa

Mom said...

Happy b-lated b-day, Brooks! What talent! Juggling the cake and the baby too!
The Cat in the Hat would be proud of you!

Liz!