As you may (or may not know), Brooks and I are moving... and having a baby pretty much all in the same week. That is just what we like to do.
Moving Update:
Brooks and I are in the middle of packing. Right now we have our little apartment about 70% packed. The only thing that needs to be packed is our kitchen and the stuff we use. We are planning on being completely moved in/out by Saturday. If you are not doing anything Saturday, come on by if you feel the need to carry a couch or a couple of boxes! I am actually not going to be here Saturday (Brooks' orders). It is hard for me to watch people lift things without my help, so I have pretty much been banned from the moving site.
Baby Update:
I am getting bigger and she is going lower. It is a good thing because she is off of my stomach and lungs, but it feels like she might be getting ready. I am not going to get my hopes up though. There is still a lot to do before she gets here, but I guess that isn't up to me now is it?
So this is me saying that things are going to be pretty crazy the next few days so I will be MIA, but when we do update next, it will probably be a big one!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Sounds like you are doing a good job distracting yourself the final week or so!
Moving and having a FIRST baby is good!
I was building a self help home w/ your dad and birthing Jake... ON LABOR DAY no less!
Got out of the hospital and went back out to the job
site and up on the roof to finish the shingles...
It HAD to be done and it WAS our house!!!
Anyways Jake just slept between nursing for the first couple of weeks!
Looking forward to getting out there and playing
"Design on a Dime" !!
Jenna TOOK me shopping today and now HER room is ALLLLLL designed, I will take a picture of it.
Just pace yourself and you will get it all DONE.
Luv, MOM
All you need to do is get divorced and start a business and you will have experienced the 4 most stressful things in life. Way to take on 2 at the same time. TROOPER!
you are a trooper and really do have the best attitude. i must say, i was much more grumpy at the end of my pregnancy. i'm still in denial that you are moving.
you are a trooper and really do have the best attitude. i must say, i was much more grumpy at the end of my pregnancy. i'm still in denial that you are moving.
Good luck with the move! I know that is always stressful and always a lot more work than anticipated.
I'm starting to think I moved away from Atlanta to early, I should be HELPING you do all that. Sorry sister I guess I get a F on that test. Love you and Baby!
Sometimes the best way to handle these challenges in life is to look past them. You know the baby going to get here & you know you’ll get moved. Envision a month from now, when you are sitting on your front porch with Brooks & Jordyn with a summer breeze gently blowing & a neighbor barbecuing. Enjoy the dream.
Everything will work out fine sweetie. I looking forward to visiting you ALL
CRAZY CHANGES!!! I can't wait till you have your baby!!!
Holy Cow! I can't imagine moving and being 9 months prego! If anyone can handle it, its you! We can't wait to hear about the babe and see pics of your new place!
Wow! Good luck with your move! You're a way better woman than me... I would have been crying in a corner while eating milkshakes. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers with the upcoming baby!! I'm so excited for you... it's the best, cherish every second.
So I'm a little late, but I hope the move went well. :)
Post a Comment