I LOVE it when you have extra dinner ideas left over. Last week my almighty menu didn't work out the way I planned so I get to move a few dinner ideas over to this week. Yippee... less work for me!!
Monday
Corn Chowder
(Yep. Didn't get around to this last week. Stinky thing is that I was planning on eating this when it was 28 degrees, but tonight it looks like it is going to be like 70 degrees. Oh well!)
Tuesday
Corn Chowder
(Yep. Didn't get around to this last week. Stinky thing is that I was planning on eating this when it was 28 degrees, but tonight it looks like it is going to be like 70 degrees. Oh well!)
Tuesday
Temple Night
(After doing spiritually good, we reward ourselves with a nice dinner out!)
Wednesday
Turkey Meatloaf
(In the Crockpot. We'll see how well this works.)
Thursday
Orange Soy Chicken
Friday
Pigs in a Blanket
Saturday
Hawaiian Pizza
(Last week, right before I put the dough in the oven for our BLT Pizza, my oven decided to go out. BLT Pizza turned into regular BLT sandwiches, delicious none the less, so we still have pizza dough for this week.)
Sunday
Steak and Potatoes
(After doing spiritually good, we reward ourselves with a nice dinner out!)
Wednesday
Turkey Meatloaf
(In the Crockpot. We'll see how well this works.)
Thursday
Orange Soy Chicken
Friday
Pigs in a Blanket
Saturday
Hawaiian Pizza
(Last week, right before I put the dough in the oven for our BLT Pizza, my oven decided to go out. BLT Pizza turned into regular BLT sandwiches, delicious none the less, so we still have pizza dough for this week.)
Sunday
Steak and Potatoes
If a certain dinner sounds good to you, come on over for dinner. I usually cook too much anyway!

1 comment:
Turkey meatloaf in a CROCK POT? What? We need to start a recipe exchange email!
Post a Comment