Is it wrong to pray for someone else's misfortune?
Right now one of my biggest prayers is that a contract will fall through on a home that Brooks and I REALLY WANT!!! The price is right. The location is PERFECT and the house itself is ADORABLE!!! Needs a little work, but for the price... we can afford putting what we want in it.
If is does fall through I will first give a "thankful" prayer, then I will pray for forgiveness. If you have anymore room in your prayers, please pray that the contract will fall through! I promise to vouch for you at the pearly gates!!
Right now one of my biggest prayers is that a contract will fall through on a home that Brooks and I REALLY WANT!!! The price is right. The location is PERFECT and the house itself is ADORABLE!!! Needs a little work, but for the price... we can afford putting what we want in it.
If is does fall through I will first give a "thankful" prayer, then I will pray for forgiveness. If you have anymore room in your prayers, please pray that the contract will fall through! I promise to vouch for you at the pearly gates!!

7 comments:
We will pray for it also! Good luck! Then we can stay at your place next time we come visit!
We'll only pray for you to get it if it's in the Ward Boundaries.
:-)
Oh, Jacki -- you are too funny. :)
Things that are sooooo important now don't mean anything to you a few months down the road. Good Luck sweetie. Pray for the Lord's will to be done. Then you'll know that great think will come to you.
Love, DAD
Good advice from your dad...
You attract something, visualize it and
WHEN it manifests itself, the time is correct.
You've shifted back to a house, good move...
A laundry system and a garage are in your future!
Be willing to let this one come in or leave for a
BETTER one. Either way you are on the right path!
Nesting and family lifestyle BEFORE you have to heff
ALL that laundry AND baby down those stairs!
FROM your mom who wants the best for you!!! will be praying for your "perfect" home!
Good luck on that house but...we had a house here that we loved and didn't get (they were contigent and came up with their money in the 24 hour time frame...blah blah blah) and then we ended up with this house. WHICH IS SO MUCH BETTER. And we never knew, but HF did!
You'll end up where you are supposed to be!
Good Luck Jax! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment