This is how our baby's fertilization happened.
(To be read in a Brittish accent... or as a 1920s radio announcer.)
Hello viewers and fellow racers. It is a brilliant day and the weather is beautiful here in Jacki's body. Conditions are perfect for the big race! This years front runners are Sperm X and Sperm Y.
Light are blinking... Signal there... and they are off. It's a great start for Sperm Y as he quickly crosses the barrier of the cervix, but Sperm X is right behind him nipping at his tail. She takes the lead as the two travel up the lining of the uterus into the Fallopian tubes. The egg is now in plain sight. Sperm Y swims ahead and is quickly motivated by his fans (the Atlanta Ward) as they remind him that he must penetrate first because 12 out of the last 15 babies born in the Atlanta ward have been boys. He finds this very motivating and takes the lead releasing enzymes that begin to break down the outer layer of the egg. But what is this people... WHAT IS THIS??? Sperm X has penetrated. She has taken the lead and depolarized the egg. She is the winner! Looks like her coaches (The Snow Family) engraved in her that Snows have girls first and she MUST win!!! And she did! We're having a girl. WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!
Let's interview one of her trainers.
Lexia, did you know that Sperm X was going to win?
"Everyone in our family has girls first. Snow Genes are stubborn!"
Well there you have it people. Even though Brooks and Jacki drank and showered in the same Atlanta Ward water, Snow genes are "stubborn" and those X's are determined to be first!!!
(I was going to post an ultrasound picture, but the picture that "proves" she is a girl is of her girly parts and I don't know how I feel placing those on the world wide web.)
(To be read in a Brittish accent... or as a 1920s radio announcer.)
Hello viewers and fellow racers. It is a brilliant day and the weather is beautiful here in Jacki's body. Conditions are perfect for the big race! This years front runners are Sperm X and Sperm Y.
Light are blinking... Signal there... and they are off. It's a great start for Sperm Y as he quickly crosses the barrier of the cervix, but Sperm X is right behind him nipping at his tail. She takes the lead as the two travel up the lining of the uterus into the Fallopian tubes. The egg is now in plain sight. Sperm Y swims ahead and is quickly motivated by his fans (the Atlanta Ward) as they remind him that he must penetrate first because 12 out of the last 15 babies born in the Atlanta ward have been boys. He finds this very motivating and takes the lead releasing enzymes that begin to break down the outer layer of the egg. But what is this people... WHAT IS THIS??? Sperm X has penetrated. She has taken the lead and depolarized the egg. She is the winner! Looks like her coaches (The Snow Family) engraved in her that Snows have girls first and she MUST win!!! And she did! We're having a girl. WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!
Let's interview one of her trainers.
Lexia, did you know that Sperm X was going to win?
"Everyone in our family has girls first. Snow Genes are stubborn!"
Well there you have it people. Even though Brooks and Jacki drank and showered in the same Atlanta Ward water, Snow genes are "stubborn" and those X's are determined to be first!!!
(I was going to post an ultrasound picture, but the picture that "proves" she is a girl is of her girly parts and I don't know how I feel placing those on the world wide web.)

8 comments:
I can't believe you broke the streak! Congrats!! Now she will have so many boys fighting over her!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and Brooks!
That's great news! Girls are lots of fun!
Girls first are SO the way to go.
You are so funny!
Congrats!!! I am happy for you girl!
Wow, Jacki -- I never heard anyone answer the question "What are you having?" that way. It was very funny!
So, it's down to Lex and me to have a boy first. I doubt it will happen, though . . . Watch it be Lexi who does it!
I know it's going to be me - and it will most likely be twins!!!
Post a Comment