Friday, December 07, 2007

6 + 6 = 12 new things

My friend Julie tagged me. To make it more interesting, I am FORCING Brooks to share 6 things too! I will go first because in the South, it's ladies first.




6 Things about Jacki:

  1. I spend hours on iTunes searching music. I start with a new artist and keep searching similar artists. Sometimes the artists aren't that similar, but I find some really great music this way.
  2. I love designer jeans and brand names, but I will NEVER pay full price for them. In fact, I will NEVER pay full price for ANYTHING! I just can't do it! I am that person that goes to thrift stores, consignment stores or straight to the clearance rack. Not for the "vintage" look though, it's because I am so cheap. I completely bypass the "full price" section. I know there is always a way to find things cheaper. This obsession might be the death of me!
  3. I love to buy organizing materials, but I hate to clean and organize. Going to the Container Store could be one of my favorite outings, but once I get my purchases home, cleaning and organizing just doesn't seem so fun!
  4. Working at Subway while I lived a summer in Hawaii could have been my favorite job. I worked from 4-9pm, which meant that I got to go to the beach from morning until about 3:55pm, throw my uniform over my bathing suit, get a free foot long (which was my lunch and dinner), work, then make it back home to shower and get to a bonfire or something else by 9:30pm. I just have such fond memories of that whole summer.
  5. I have a problem with saying "Yes" before I thoroughly think things through. I have irked many people because of this problem. I am REALLY trying to work on this though!
  6. I am the most unhealthy "healthy" person alive. My mother is very holistic, so I do know a lot about nutrition and herbs and nontraditional medicine, but it is so hard for me to stay consistent in those ways. This is a constant internal battle for me.


6 Things About Brooks:
  1. I like to read. I am working on 4 books right now.
  2. Right now I suffer from vertigo.
  3. When I was in Portugal during my mission, I developed this fungus on my foot.
  4. Tennis is my favorite sport to play and The World Cup is my favorite sport to watch.
  5. I go into character after every movie I see.
  6. I want to get my pilots license.
(A man of many words I know!)

Sorry! I forgot to tag someone! I am such a selfish tag player. Anyway, I tag ALL the Owens, The Alarcons, The Milkwicks, The Fosters, The Sherrills, anyone in the Atlanta Ward who hasn't participated (you know who you are), Ashley, All the Snows and my Mom!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love Brooks's 6 things! I am dying laughing right now!

Julie said...

What books are you reading? I'm always looking for suggestions!

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

You need to come out and go shopping at Last Chance again. I was there the other night and found the 1 and only pair of designer maternity jeans they had there. I thought of you but didn't get them. Can't wait to see you guys! 9 more days till Kennedy and I are there! Love ya!

Crystal said...

Ezra says for you guys to tag us... please, we'll be your best friends!

claire said...

Yeah, you have to tag someone didn't you know?

Sara said...

This is a great post, Snows! I like that you wrote it together. And I'll say this much -- Brooks's nos. 1 and 5 definitely run in the Snow family. (The toe fungus thing, though . . . that's specific to him only!)