Thursday, July 12, 2007

Utah with Gramps and the Fam!

Since my Grandma was having knee surgery, my Grandpa decided to fly me out to Utah to stay with him and help him around the house. It was really fun. I was able to see my aunts, uncles and cousins. Also, I got a chance to grab lunch with Blake, Lindsey and Sadie Snow.
My Grandpa!

My Aunt Julie's pool. I love this view. I flipped about three times when I went down that slide.Me, Lindsey, Blake and Sadie at Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City. It was so fun seeing them and watching Sadie play in the shooting fountains. My eyebrows were really bushy that day so instead of spending $15 to get them waxed I spent $5 on the biggest sunglasses I could find. Notice that Lindsey is 6 months pregnant and still skinnier than me. Good work Lindsey!
My Uncle Jerry thought that it would be a great idea to take me on a hike. Um... it was directly up a mountain for 1.5 miles and at 6000 ft, I WAS DYING!! I didn't want to sound like a wimp so instead of asking him to stop, I would tell him that I wanted to "take a picture".
It was a beautiful sunset over the Great Salt Lake.

It is so fun visiting Utah every now and then. I truly enjoy it every time I go.

6 comments:

cardlady said...

Fantastic Picture Jax. Where is the beautiful pool at your Aunties in which city?

cardlady said...

BTW, I posted a new blog tonight 7-13-07 on Teaching Babies to Coo. Noticed, though, you have dropped my DEAD blog. hahahahahhahahah Cathy

cardlady said...

How are you doing Jax? I dont see you enough. Love MOM SNOW

Jacki said...

Her pool is in Bountiful right by the temple. It was a great pool!

Anonymous said...

You didn't report on how many pies you all got from Marie's... That was our big activity when I was there, and NO I didn't humor my brother, Jerry and go hiking with him, He had to almost CARRY me up Ensign Peak before on a hike and there WERE NO flowers to stop and take a picture of, it was just HOT and UP!
Glad you got to go to UTAH! Luv, MOM

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacki,
I can't open the beautiful hiking pix. Check it out and let me know if my retardation is the problem or what...
Your favorite Uncle (Jerry)