Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Girls Camp 2007

I got to go up to Girls Camp this year with my Young Women. The theme was "My Royal Destiny". We stayed at "Camp-a-lot" and were all in different Kingdoms. We were The Kingdom of Divine Nature and our campground color was blue. It was a long week, but well worth it!Yiesha, Kayla and Christina watching the waves.
Christina waiting for her food.
I got to take the 1st years on their hike. Here is the group of hikers with their YCLs.
The YCLs (Youth Camp Leaders) at our evening devotional.
Our campsite.
Shuntol watching over her food while Saron attacks the flames.
Crafts with Kayla, Christina, Kieanna and Yiesha.
Playing limbo on our way back from the hike.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jacki! It looks like you guys had a great tine at camp. I'm sure you're such a fun Young Women's President. Way to go!
-Laura Przybyla