Two weeks ago Brooks and I went to Highlands, North Carolina. Brooks has a client with a house up there. Their house is beautiful. I wish I got more pictures of their house, but i didn't so you will just have to deal with these!
Our typical driving picture! I don't know why we love this pose so much.
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You do that thing you do (the shoulder pose) cause of Brooks Extra large size shoulders. And they are nice and padded too! Mom snow
Let's get this straight, people: Brooks's. Brooks's is the possesive form for the proper noun Brooks. When you pronounce it, it sounds like "Brookses." Say it with me, everyone: "Brooks's extra-large shoulders."
I don't want to be a stickler for details, but once our language starts falling apart, what do we have left? We'd have another Tower of Babel experience, and nobody wants to have that!
In other news . . . I like your outfits here, Jacki and Brooks. Nice and relaxed. ;)
Sara... when do I get to use Brooks'? I really want to put that (') on the end with no other letter... when do I get to do that Sa?
Post a Comment