Ok friends and family. I have been letting this blog slack. I am going to have pictures up soon I promise. Since we are so behind... I am going to catch you up Top 10 style!
Here goes:
10. We are back and safe from Christmas in Arizona. Since it was on our blog for so long, I know everyone was worried!
9. My little sister Jenna has moved in with us.
8. One of my best friends moved away.
7. Brooks has worked a lot.
6. I have gone to school a lot.
5. I have been called to YW President.
4. We have gone to A TON of youth activities.
3. Ummm....
2. Well....
1. Um, I think that is it folks!
I promise! Not much has been missed!
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whew! I was getting worried!
Post a Comment