Brooks and I were able to go to Arizona to visit my family for Christmas. We had so much fun. We stayed at Jake and Camille's cute condo in Chandler, AZ. They have two little Chihuahuas that entertained us so much! Brooks was shocked at how many pictures my family takes when we are together.
All of us playing Mad Gab. Brooks and I bought the game for Jenna, but since Jenna is living with us now, it meant that we got to keep it. I know, we are conniving.
Jenna, Jesse and me. Jesse has the curliest hair ever, so Jenna and I decided to straighten it for him. Then we pinned all of our hair back the same way. Must be tough being the youngest brother.





2 comments:
cute pictures!
That was a fun Christmas, I'm STILL amazed at Brooks' cooking (from scratch) ability and yummy too!!! Pork roast with sauce and the best sweet potatoes or yams, I think I've ever tasted!! Camey did well with hers at Thanksgiving from Brittiny's receipt... I love those things! OK, still braggin' on Brooks, he even irons too and helps out like a real gentleman! Sure do raise some good stock down in the south! And Jake/Camille's hospitality was tops. Yep, fun times were had all around. Glad I did make the 2:50am flight standby from HONOLULU to join the party on Christmas EVE for the week! Would have really missed not being there... Luv, MOM
Post a Comment