Saturday, March 31, 2007

Jake and Camille's Sealing

Brooks and I headed out to Arizona for Jake and Camille's sealing. The Mesa Temple is beautiful. It was such a great experience. Jake and Camille in front of the Temple. Camille is prego. She is 8 months along. We are so excited for the new baby. It was so bright in front of the temple. It was so hard to keep our eyes open for the pictures, so this is what we did. We would close our eyes and then as soon as the person was about to take the picture, we would open our eyes. Our timing was off just a little bit in this picture. I was on time here, but Brooks was about a second off.

And here Brooks is on and I am just a second off.
I was SO excited about the cacti. When do you get a chance to take a picture in front of cacti? Rarely ever!
I had to touch one! Bad idea!
We tried to take a picture in the shade. The picture didn't turn out that well, but at least all of our eyes are open.
Jake and Camille... We love you so much and we are so excited for you and your new baby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I will have to post some pics of Brent and my wedding day at the Mesa Temple! Sep 24 1971. Nice job Jake and Camille. We have a Cami too!

Unknown said...

The Mesa Temple is so much like the Hawaiian Temple but with pretty coloring. I love the temple grounds in AZ.

Anonymous said...

That was a very special day! Where is your "group" shot? Luv, MOM