Brooks and I were able to hike ASU Mountain in Tempe, AZ with Camille, Jake, Camille's mom Liz and dad Steve. Camille ROCKED it! She is 8 months pregnant and kept up with all of us. It was such a great view.
As you can see, Jack and Daisy came along too. They were two little troopers.
To the left overlooks ASU. The ASU campus is so pretty!
Brooks and I posing again.
Afterwards we ate at this awesome deli. The name just slipped my mind, but we got the "Godfather" and "Philly Cheesesteak" sandwich. They were so yummy!
As you can see, Jack and Daisy came along too. They were two little troopers.
To the left overlooks ASU. The ASU campus is so pretty!
Brooks and I posing again.
Afterwards we ate at this awesome deli. The name just slipped my mind, but we got the "Godfather" and "Philly Cheesesteak" sandwich. They were so yummy!
1 comment:
Nice Trip you guys! You look Mauvelous for a 2nd year honeymoon. MOM snow (I keep typing mom snot) hahahahah
Post a Comment