Brooks and I went to a haunted corn maize up in Rockmart, GA. The fact that it was pretty much out in the country and supposedly there is still an active clan, scared me enough, but we needed to kick it up a notch, so we decided to go the Carlton Farms Haunted Corn Maize.
Here Brooks and I are waiting for Ezra and Crystal. This very rare, so we needed to document it. Check out Brooks' attire. He really knows how to dress for the occasion!
Here Brooks and I are waiting for Ezra and Crystal. This very rare, so we needed to document it. Check out Brooks' attire. He really knows how to dress for the occasion!
A little more waiting. Here Me, Kelly, Crystal and Abby are waiting in the hour line. I think that Crystal and Abby both see ghosts!In the dark, dark maize there was a dark dark alley.




2 comments:
I am so bummed we could not go to the corn maze! It looks like yall had a great time!!!
By the way, it's a good thing Les did not go. That guy would have given her nightmares for a week!
~RY
Post a Comment